OYE’s transformative work is not possible without you!
The growth and sustainability of our programs is highly dependent on the individual donations we receive to support our core scholarship and youth-led programs.
OYE is committed to supporting young people, both girls and boys alike, to reach their full potential; however, we recognize the unique challenges faced by girls and young women to access opportunities and the benefits to all when they do. Engaging boys and young men alongside girls and young women is key to advancing gender equality and girls’ empowerment.
We hope you will join us this holiday season to raise $25,000 to grow and sustain our scholarship and core youth-led programs in 2018. Every gift, big or small, goes a long way in making the difference in the lives of the young people who walk through our doors each day.
What your donation means to us
- $25 – Basic school supplies for our on-site homework center for one month
- $50 – Transportation costs to and from OYE for one young person for one year
- $100 – A series of workshops for 25 boys and young men to unlearn machismo
- $250 – A computer, software and accessories for our on-site homework center
- $500 – High school scholarship for one young person for one year (*When you make a one-time donation of $500 or a recurring monthly donation of $50, you will receive an exclusive photo and story of the young person your gift directly impacts!)
via Credit Card
Click on the button below to make a secure online credit card donation, processed by Blackbaud Merchant Services (BBMS).
Send a check payable to “Organization for Youth Empowerment” to the following address:
3351 18th St. NW
Click on the button below to make a secure donation via GlobalGiving.